Do you struggle with the Sunday Scaries and want some affirmations to help conquer them? Maybe you are looking for affirmations that will change your mindset and the outcome of your Sundays but aren’t sure where to start?
Or are you curious and want to know more? No matter what the reason is that brought you here today, we have the answer for you!
Finding the right affirmations to use on Sunday can be tricky. There is no other day of the week like it, so you need the right affirmations that will end your week correctly and help you prepare for the week ahead.
You head online to find some inspiration but are met with contradicting affirmations. None of them seem quite right and you start to wonder if you will ever find the right Sunday affirmations for you.
Well, no more! Today we are here with the answers you need! Keep reading for 30 Sunday affirmations you need today! We have wonderful Sunday affirmations for you to try and guidance on how best to use them. Let’s get started!
What Are Sunday Affirmations?
Before we dive into the affirmations, let’s have a quick recap for those that need it! Sunday affirmations are affirmations that you can use on a Sunday.
These affirmations are designed to calm any anxieties or Sunday Scaries you might be experiencing and help you achieve a productive Sunday. They can also help to rejuvenate and recharge your spirit after a long, hard week.
These affirmations can be different from the ones you use during the week, and you can tailor them to any specific Sunday goals you might have.
We use Sunday affirmations to help overcome any anxiety, remind ourselves our bodies need rest, and motivate us to complete any tasks that will better prepare us for the week ahead.
Whether you view Sunday as the start or end of your week, affirmations can help to solidify this and allow you to have the Sunday you deserve.
These affirmations can be written down, spoken aloud, or used as a point to focus/meditate on throughout the day. We have more on how to use these affirmations later, so be sure to keep reading!
30 Sunday Affirmations You Need Today
Now that we have established what Sunday affirmations are, let’s get into why you came here today! Below we have a list of 30 Sunday affirmations for you to use.
Keep reading to find a new affirmation or a few that you can use to give your Sunday the start it needs!
Sunday Affirmations For Sunday Scaries/Anxiety
- It is not a bad thing to face a Monday. Some of my favorite things happen on a Monday.
- I am identifying my anxious thoughts and letting them go with ease as an act of self-care.
- I will replace negative self-talk with positive self-talk this week.
- I cannot control anything that has happened in the past. I will let it go.
- I am feeling excited about the future and the week ahead (Also check out Tuesday Affirmations You Need Today).
- I am healthy and whole.
- I am proud of who I am and what I have already accomplished.
- I will be worry-free and relaxed this Sunday.
- Any worries I have are temporary and they will be resolved.
- I am loved and worthy of the love in my life.
Sunday Affirmations For Productivity
- Today is the perfect day to achieve my goals.
- I am capable of having a content day that sets me up for the week ahead.
- I am determined and committed to building my dream life.
- I will make the most of today.
- I am finding success in everything I do.
- I wake up motivated for the day ahead.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- I am intelligent and focused on my goals and desires.
- I am squeezing every ounce of value out of my days on this planet.
- I am overflowing with positive energy. I cannot wait to channel it into my projects/goals/tasks.
Sunday Affirmations For Happiness/Self-Growth
- I am at peace with my past and present.
- I am in control of my own life and destiny.
- I am content with my life.
- I am safe and secure. I will always be safe and secure.
- I am supported by positive forces in the universe.
- I am treating myself well, which makes me happy.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to be happy.
- I am letting go of preconceptions or judgments of others.
- I am making a positive impact on the world.
- I look forward to the chance to grow my happiness this week.
How To Use Sunday Affirmations
Now that you have 30 Sunday affirmations, you might be wondering how best to use them? Well, we have some tips that will help you use your Sunday affirmations more effectively!
Whether it is the Sunday Scaries that have you in a chokehold, or you have a list of affirmations and aren’t sure what to do now, we have the tips for you!
First, you want to be selective of the affirmations you choose to use. You want Sunday affirmations that resonate with you and ones that you believe in.
These should be affirmations you can commit to. They will be far more effective and you have a better chance of these affirmations becoming a reality if you believe in them!
Start with three or five affirmations from today’s list. You can add to them once you are in the routine of using your Sunday affirmations.
Don’t forget, you can also change your affirmations depending on what you need that Sunday. If you need to focus more on productivity, then include more productivity affirmations than those that promote rest.
Whatever affirmations you choose, remember you aren’t locked into them! You might try several before you find the few affirmations that work for you and you can consistently focus on them.
Repeat Your Affirmations
For best results, you will want to repeat your Sunday affirmations regularly. By repeating your affirmations, your faith in them will deepen and they will start to work. While you might keep these affirmations reserved for Sundays only, we suggest repeating them throughout the day.
You might start by writing down your affirmations as part of your morning journaling, speak them aloud while you apply your skincare in front of your mirror, and then repeat them to yourself as you exercise or run errands.
Not only does this allow you to continue thinking about your affirmations, but these different methods can help your affirmations stick and become part of your routine!
Visualizing is a fantastic way to make your affirmations more effective. What will it look like to have a productive Sunday? What can you achieve if your Sunday Scaries aren’t paralyzing you?
How does a Sunday look if you are happy and full of joy? Seeing what these affirmations can do for you can provide you with the motivation to continue with them.
It will also help you internalize your affirmations and give you an image to work towards. Visualizing the affirmations can also help you believe in the power of your affirmations and keep going!
We are big fans of writing down affirmations! The act of writing your affirmations, with pen and paper, helps you internalize the affirmations. You can pay more attention to the words when writing them, allowing the affirmation to sink in and get to work!
Typing them can work too, but we find that writing them with pen and paper has been most effective. It’s worth keeping a small journal close by where you can write your affirmations in.
You could keep this by your bed to write your affirmations when you wake up or before you go to bed, or keep it on your person to jot the affirmations down when you have the time.
You can also use your written-out affirmations to read over when you need a little boost or motivation. They will be on hand for you whenever you need them, plus keeping the journal close will motivate you to write your affirmations out daily.
Patience is key when it comes to affirmations. Change doesn’t take place overnight, so make sure you are patient with yourself and your goals. Add in some consistency and in a few weeks or a month, you should notice some change in your life!
Regularly using Sunday affirmations, you can expect to feel less anxious on Sunday, more productive, and happier about the week ahead. Just remember to be patient and not expect results immediately!
And there you have it, 30 Sunday affirmations you need to try! Whether you are looking to banish the Sunday Scaries, feel more productive, or simply enjoy your Sundays more, we hope you have found the affirmation for you today!
Don’t forget to use our tips to use your affirmations effectively and before you know it, you will be living the life you deserve to live.