Are you struggling to feel motivated in the morning? Maybe you are finding it difficult to enjoy your mornings and want some guidance?
Or are you curious about affirmations and want to know more? No matter what the reason is that brought you here today, we have the answer for you!
Morning affirmations are a fantastic way to start your day. They allow you to focus on yourself, set intentions, and start your day with a positive mindset. But finding the right morning affirmations for you can be tricky.
There are so many different affirmations out there you can use that it is easy to become overwhelmed, unsure which ones to select and how they will fit into your morning schedule or routine. You start to wonder if you will ever find the right morning affirmations for yourself.
Well, no more! Today, we are here with the answers you need. Keep reading for 30 morning affirmations that are sure to change your outlook and help you to lead a more positive morning and life!
Use one or a combination of these every morning and you are sure to notice a difference!
What Are Morning Affirmations?
Before we dive into today’s article, let’s have a quick recap for those that need it! Morning affirmations are affirmations that are used in the morning to help you focus on your goals, improve your attitude, and keep a positive mindset throughout the day.
By starting your day thinking positively, you are more likely to feel positive throughout the rest of the day.
These affirmations don’t need to be solely positive, though. Morning affirmations can focus on gratitude, improvising productivity, self-confidence, feeling happier, or practicing self-care.
These affirmations can be written down as part of a morning journaling activity, spoken aloud, or used as a part of meditation. You might even find yourself repeating them to yourself as you go about your usual morning tasks.
However you speak or think these affirmations are up to you, why not try a few of the methods listed and see which one best works for you?
30 Morning Affirmations You Need Today
Now that we have covered what morning affirmations are, let’s get into what brought you here today and take a look at these thirty affirmations!
To make the list easier for you to read, we have broken the 30 down into different categories. Why not select a couple of affirmations from each category to start your morning with?
Let’s take a look at these morning affirmations you need to try now!
Morning Affirmations For Productivity
- I can achieve all of my tasks today.
- Today is the perfect opportunity to learn and grow.
- Every day I am becoming better than I was before.
- I am making valuable and powerful contributions to the world today.
- I have woken up to another day of exciting possibilities.
- Today I will have fantastic ideas that can be used at work/at home/in my relationships.
- I am doing work that works for me.
- I am allowed to ask for what I need and want today.
- Being productive today will bring me joy.
- I will not let negative habits influence my ability to succeed today.
Morning Affirmations For Self-Care
- I am committed to finding time for myself today.
- Instead of worrying about tomorrow, I will focus on the day in front of me.
- I cannot control the past. I am at peace with this.
- I am changing my old habits into new ones that bring me closer to my dream life.
- Only I hold the truth of who I am and can find this.
- Today, I shall be wiser, smarter, and kinder than yesterday.
- I am only responsible for myself, my thoughts, and my actions.
- My mind is healthy. My body is healthy. I am ready to start the day.
- Today my body will become stronger.
- The work I do today will benefit my life in the long term.
Morning Affirmations For Happiness And Joy
- I am supposed to live a happy life.
- I am optimistic as today is a new day.
- My happiness grows stronger every day.
- Every day is filled with an abundance of joy.
- I will make the rest of my life the best of my life.
- I am happy today. I will share this happiness with others around me.
- I am in control of my feelings. I am choosing to feel happy today.
- This morning, I am filled with joy. My day will be filled with joy because I get to X.
- Life is a beautiful gift and today I get to live it.
- I permit myself to enjoy myself today.
How Can I Use My Morning Affirmations?
Now that we have given you 30 fantastic morning affirmations, you might be wondering how you can use them today? Well, we have some tips and guidance that you will want to follow!
Remember, you should use affirmations in a way that works for you and your lifestyle. Not everyone uses affirmations in the same way and that is okay to use affirmations how you want to!
Don’t get bogged down focusing on what others are doing, we are all on our own paths.
Start In The Morning
This might seem obvious, but the point of morning affirmations is to use them in the morning. At what point in the morning is up to you.
We suggest you pick a time when you have some peace if you are planning to write the affirmations down. You could do this in bed before you get out and start your day, or sit down with a cup of coffee and your breakfast before you head out the door.
Not everyone has the time in their mornings to incorporate affirmations though! You could try waking up 15 minutes earlier and using that time to write down or say your affirmations before you leave the bed and start your day.
Or you could use the extra time to make some time for yourself and sit quietly, writing out your affirmations. This quieter and slower start to your day can increase positivity, but not everyone has the time.
For those with tight mornings and no wiggle room, we recommend that you habit stack your affirmations. Habit stacking involves you incorporating a habit you have to do with one that you want to do.
Studies show you are more likely to do the task if it is paired with something you want to do, which means the habit is more likely to stick.
You can do this by saying your affirmations out loud while you do the dishes or take your morning shower. You have to do these things, but now there is the bonus of saying affirmations, which can help you manifest the life you want to lead!
Other options include thinking of your affirmations while you brush your teeth, speaking them in the mirror while you do your skincare or makeup, or writing them down as you commute to work.
Whichever you choose, make sure it works for you!
There’s no need to start saying 30 affirmations a day! Going from nothing to loads is sure to overwhelm you and put you off repeating the process.
Instead, pick no more than five and say or write these every morning for a few weeks. Once you have established the routine, you can add more affirmations until you have around 10 – 15.
This is a good number and allows you to use a variety of affirmations to start your morning.
Change Your Affirmations
Depending on the day ahead or how you are feeling, the affirmations you have been saying might not be cutting it. And that is okay! We won’t feel the same every day, and our affirmations should reflect that.
So be sure to change your affirmations to suit. If you have a big week at work coming up, you might want more of your affirmations to be focused on productivity or protecting your work/life balance.
Swap out affirmations that aren’t working for you and use ones that will help with the situation at hand.
That’s why we have given you 30 to choose from, you can mix and match these morning affirmations to suit your needs!
Write, Speak, Or Think Them
Once you know when you will do your affirmations, how many, and what affirmations, you can start to use them!
You can write them in a small journal, on your phone, or computer, speak them aloud to your reflection or focus on the words while you meditate or reflect. Whichever you do, we are sure the affirmations will work for you.
Just be sure that the method you use suits you. You might want to try them all out before deciding what is best for you. Or you might want to use a mixture.
We think it’s great to start your day writing them down, then repeat them to yourself when you need an extra boost throughout your morning!
And there you have it, 30 morning affirmations you need to try! Whether you want a productive, happy, or caring start to your day, we are sure you will have found an affirmation that will suit you and help you manifest your goals and dream life!