Protecting yourself is extremely important, but there is more than one way to do so. Most people think the way you protect yourself is all about being physically strong, but it also really helps to protect your energy too.
Protecting your energy from psychic attacks can really help you stay focused, and it can also help you get through your day without feeling drained or vulnerable.
There are plenty of methods you can use to protect yourself and your energy, but one of the best ways you can do this is by using protection affirmations. If you’re looking for some affirmations to protect yourself with, then you have come to the right place.
We’ve put together a list of 30 affirmations for protection that you absolutely need to use right now. Each of these affirmations will protect you and your energy, and when you implement them into your life and mind, you will feel guarded and safe.
What Are Affirmations?
If you are new to this particular method of self-care, then you may be wondering what an affirmation is. It’s basically a short, but powerful statement that allows you to be in conscious control of your thoughts.
Affirmations work hand in hand with manifesting. Lots of people actually use affirmations when they want to manifest something because affirmations help to train your subconscious mind into believing whatever the statement is (You might also want to check out How To Manifest Writing Down?).
Lots of research into subconscious thoughts have proved that most of our subconscious thoughts are actually negative, which in turn, has a massive impact on our lives.
By implementing affirmations into your subconscious and conscious mind, you’re actually rewiring the way your brain thinks and you’re making your subconscious a more positive place.
Affirmations in a nutshell help you prioritize your positive thoughts over negative ones. It does take a little while to get into the habit of thinking more positively, but once you do, you’ll find that your whole life and mindset are much better.
30 Affirmations For Protection You Need Today
So now you know what an affirmation is, let’s take a look at 30 affirmations that will protect you, both physically and metaphysically.
Each of these affirmations will put you in control of yourself and they will help you understand that no one has a say in how you think or feel.
When you implement these protection affirmations into your life, you will feel stronger, more positive, and safer.
- I am strong and healthy
- I am immune to the negative energy of others
- I only allow positive people into my life
- I am in charge of my own energy
- I am protected, connected, and whole
- I am allowed to put myself first
- I let go of worries that drain my energy
- I am protected
- I trust in the universe to keep me protected
- I only allow positive energy into my life
- I cleanse my energy of anything that doesn’t serve me
- I only allow high-frequency energy to enter my space
- I am grateful for the protection the universe provides
- I do not allow negative energy to consume me
- I have the power to rise above negative and dangerous energy
- I am my own safe space
- I cannot be brought down by negative thinking
- I am powerful and strong
- I release any anxiety I feel
- My energy is safe and free
- I only allow peace to flow through me
- I am loved and respected by those around me
- I am surrounded by positive and friendly people
- I trust in the universe to keep me safe
- I banish negative energy from my mind and body
- No one can interfere with my positive energy
- Protection always follows and surrounds me
- I am only available for good things to happen to me
- Everyone in my life is safe and protected
- There is no room in my life for negative energy
Once you implement these affirmations into your mind and life, you will find that you feel much more protected and safe from any negative or dangerous energy that you might come into contact with.
Affirmations do take a bit of time to work because you need to condition yourself into thinking and believing them subconsciously.
You attract what you put out and what you think, so give some of these affirmations a try and see how much more protected you will feel.
How To Protect Your Energy
While affirmations are extremely powerful and important, especially when you want to protect yourself, there are some other things you can do to protect your energy further.
One way you can protect your energy that doesn’t require any physical thing is to create a metaphysical barrier or wall. This is a simple meditation exercise that you can do when you wake up, or whenever you feel like you need to protect yourself.
Follow these steps to create an energy barrier for yourself:
- Take a breath and close your eyes.
- Picture a soft, white light that is filled with protection and positivity.
- Picture this light moving down from your head all the way to your toes. Envision it engulfing your whole body.
- While you are doing this, say “I am protected”.
- Once you feel relaxed and you feel like the light is doing its job, you can open your eyes.
This is a great and simple way to protect your energy when you feel like it needs something a bit more than just an affirmation.
You can think of this barrier or wall as a forcefield that will protect you during your day, especially if you find yourself in a situation that feels dangerous or negative for your energy.
It is important to remember that the more that you believe your energy is protected, the more likely your protection methods will work. If you don’t believe that you are protected, then you won’t be.
It does take some practice to believe that you are protected, but once you implement this way of thinking into your life, you’ll find yourself feeling much better and more confident.
Why Is Protecting Your Energy So Important?
Protecting your energy is so important because it is the ultimate form of self-care. When your energy isn’t protected, you are more open to psychic attacks and you run the risk of other people manipulating and even absorbing your energy.
When people manipulate and absorb your energy, you will find yourself feeling drained, and tired, and you will feel incredibly vulnerable. This is no good because it can cause you to lose focus and it can mess up your entire day.
If you are not performing at your most optimal level, how can you expect to have any success?
Keeping your energy protected will stop any of these metaphysical attacks from happening and it will keep you in a positive mindset. When we are in a negative mindset, it can really cause issues.
We can end up manifesting negativity and this can cause a lot of problems.
Sometimes, people think it’s bad luck they are experiencing, but if you are in a negative headspace all day, how can you expect anything positive to happen?
You attract what you think. Negative thoughts cant completely go away, but we can actively minimize how much of an influence they have.
And don’t be fooled! Thinking positively consistently is practice, not a quick fix. It can take people years to form the habit of being in a consistent positive mindset, so don’t be discouraged if it takes you a little bit longer to implement.
You have to form the habits and you have to give your subconscious time to catch up.
How To Get Into A Positive Mindset
If you’re serious about training yourself to have a more consistent positive mindset, then we have all the answers you need. There are lots of ways you can train yourself to be more positive, so let’s take a little look at some of them.
- Practice Mindfulness. A lot of our negative thinking actually comes from stressing about future events. If you adopt a good mindfulness practice, this can help you learn to think positively much easier.
- Set Boundaries. If you’re a bit of a people pleaser, then you need to learn to put boundaries on your energy. Learn to say no and not to let people use up too much of your energy. You might think that you’re happy pleasing everyone, but what you might not realize is that your energy is being drained.
- Tune In To Your Feelings. When you know how you’re feeling, you can change the way you’re feeling. Listen to your body and mind and really understand whatever emotion you’re going through. If you can pick up on the signs of your negative feelings faster, you can combat them before they get too bad.
The 30 affirmations we have listed here are perfect for giving your protection, both mentally and physically. When you believe that you are protected, you are more likely to manifest that reality.
And remember, affirmations only really work when you believe in them, and yourself!